October 18, 2008

Last of the Summer T-shirts

Seen on T-shirts, before the weather turned cooler and everyone put on jackets:

Stupid

I'd trade my boyfriend for a Miller

A Bathing Ape

flip flop like a tot

c'est un idiot

Anti-riot and Explore the Truth

passion... keep a long time music

Pull a Stranger as Leg

Beauty 'tis melody

shave your style

twisty table jeans

it lives my own way

Back Sky Clear

Ere Sports

Fashion Liberty Spout

Don't Lose Double Dazzle

Hang Thinking

Smart Young Fashion

Cheerful Trio: Uno Dos Tres: Fly me to the Heaven

A88 Spirit A Devaitation

Juicy American Princess

You've Been Very Naughty, Go Straight to My Room

No Crying

Central Wonderland

Inspire Truth

person with a cool head

Surfer Dreams is Wet

Salt Urea

Enjoy my Game

Bug is Over

We Will Find Something

Sexy Diamond Taipei Up the Stakes

Feed the Smiling Cat

Fashion and Yishion

Sorry if I look Interested I'm Not

Re Lax Get Juicy

Rear Your Fair

Don't Touch Head

Fly Eagle

Kingston Pretty

Spark Yite Girl

Stone Hot Pot

Ollywood, I'm Gonna Hollywood

High Speed Money

Drink. Barn Life.

Feel 101 to be

I am cat person

Mare who?

Movie ready then silver

Groove Food

******
posted by all of us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody! You must be online now, this post appeared since I've been here.

My favs are: You've been very naughty, go straight to my room! and Sorry if I seem interested, I'm not.

So good to see you all!
Love,
Jazirae

Unknown said...

Goodness! What are "twisty table jeans?" Do they even know?

evrybodyluvsum1 said...

nice poem who ever wrote it!! i miss u guys!